While playing Cookie Run Kingdom, you may experience various problems such as running out of resources or fighting a boss that is too strong, but these problems are easy to solve if you play a little longer. But what if the problem is not related to the gameplay? In today’s article, we will talk about a prevalent problem in the Cookie Run Kingdom, and tell you how to solve it.
How to Fix Cookie Run Kingdom Black Screen Issue – Solved
A black screen is a problem that every other player has encountered, and it is directly related to the shortcomings of the developers. After starting the game, the Devsis logo appears on the screen, and then the game stops loading, and you endlessly look at the black screen.
The reason why such a problem occurs is still unclear, and perhaps in the future the developers will fix it, but so far you can only solve the problem yourself. Fortunately, there is such a way, but before proceeding with it, you need to save your game progress. After that, you need to completely remove the game from your device and download it again:
- Go to your phone’s Settings.
- Find and click the Apps button.
- Next, click on the Manage Apps button.
- In the list of applications that appears, you need to find and click on the Cookie Run Kingdom.
- Then click on Storage.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the Clear data button. Click on it, and then select Clear all data.
- Next, you need to download the game again, after which the black screen problem will be solved.