Super Evolution Skulls, whose real name is Crystal Skull, are used by players to super evolve their legendary characters. Some legends will evolve with generic Crystal Skulls, while others will require unique skulls. Crystal Skulls are scattered throughout the game world of One Piece Treasure Cruise, and in today’s article, we will tell you how you can farm them.
How to Farm Super Evolution Skulls in One Piece Treasure Cruise
According to unverified information, the chance of dropping any Crystal Skull is less than 10% since the developers have not officially written about the chance of dropping Crystal Skull.
Although there are many types of Crystal Skull, they are divided into two groups: generic legend skulls and straw hat skulls.
How to Farm Straw Hats Skulls
Straw Hats Skulls are skulls that are meant for a specific member of Luffy’s team. All of these skulls can only be farmed at a certain stage of the storyline of the game.
- Crimson Crystal Skull Monkey D Luffy: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 14. Needed for Monkey D. Luffy Gum Gum Elephant Gun
- Azure Crystal Skull Sanji: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 13. Needed for Sanji Grill Shot
- Onyx Crystal Skull Nami: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 9. Needed for Nami Thunder-Breed Tempo
- Jade Crystal Skull Roronoa Zoro: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 8. Needed for Roronoa Zoro Bird Dance
- Amber Crystal Skull Usopp: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 6. Needed for Usopp Platanus Shuriken
- Amber Crystal Skull Tony Tony Chopper: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 7. Needed for Tony Tony Chopper Heavy Gong
- Amber Crystal Skull Nico Robin: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 12. Needed for Nico Robin Mil Fleurs Campo de Flores
- Onyx Crystal Skull Franky: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 10. Needed for Franky Rocket Launcher
- Jade Crystal Skull Brook: You need to farm 3D2Y – Ch. 11. Needed for Brook Song of Scratches Blizzard Slice
How to Farm Generic Legend Skulls
Generic Crystal Skulls come in specific types and can be used on any legendary character of that type that is capable of super evolution. All Generic Crystal Skulls can be obtained from the Invasions chest with a small chance, but the resulting skull will be of a random type. Therefore, to farm a lot of skulls, you need to gather a strong team and constantly fight in the Invasions mode.
There are five types of generic Crystal Skull in total:
- Crimson Crystal Skull. Used to evolve any STR type legend.
- Jade Crystal Skull. Used to evolve any DEX type legend.
- Azure Crystal Skull. Used to evolve any QCK type legend.
- Amber Crystal Skull. Used to evolve any PSY type legend.
- Onyx Crystal Skull. Used to evolve any INT type legend.
Finally, we would also like to add that there are a lot of legendary characters in the game that can super evolve, and new ones appear in the game every month. Therefore, you should spend time and farm as many different skulls as possible, since after evolution the characters become many times stronger.