To level up a character from 0 to 99 level in One Piece Treasure Cruise, you will need to accumulate about five million experience points, and therefore you are probably looking for the best ways to gain this colossal number. One of the best ways to level up is to farm Exp Turtles. In today’s article, you will learn where you can find turtles and how to farm them effectively.
How to Farm Exp Turtles and Level up in One Piece Treasure Cruise
There are four types of these turtles in the game:
- Treasure Turtle: 3000 Exp
- Daimyo Turtle: 20.000 Exp
- Elder Turtle: 70.000 Exp
- Hime Turtle: 250.000 Exp
All of them are intended exclusively for farming experience, as they belong to the Booster class.
The best way to farm turtles regularly is to participate in the weekly Elder turtle events. This event is limited to 30 minutes and consists of 5 stages, each of which will be more difficult than the previous one.
To successfully defeat all the turtles and pass the event, you have to assemble a strong team:
- Speed high damage strategy: You will need a team of 3x or 2.5x leads and heavy hitters. You also need to choose the right character color against definite turtles. Choose a team captain from the following: Marco the Phoenix, Red-Haired Shanks, Dismantler Franky, Tony Tony Chopper Post-Rampage, or Monkey D. Luffy Gear Third, but you can also choose any captain like these guys.
- Fixed damage special strategy: For successful farming, you can collect a team of characters with fixed damage skills, such as the character Sanji Diable Jambe Flambe. Another great way to defeat the turtles is to use characters that inflict a poison effect or as a last resort, use the defense reducing debuff that Cabin Boy Helmeppo has.
- Marine tandem strategy: Using 5 marines in a team, you can achieve consistently high damage through the tandem effect. Thanks to this, you can easily defeat the turtles.
We hope that our article was useful for you and you were able to find the best strategy to easily defeat turtles and gain experience.