Agreth, the Nether Spider, is the new boss in Doom Tower Rotation 1 and 2 in Raid Shadow Legends, where she and her spiderlings have the ability to inflict Poison debuff on other champions.
These Poison debuffs are neither blockable nor resistible. To make things worse, these Poison debuffs will all activate at once upon the boss taking her turn, which could lead to massive damage to every one of the champions on the field, if the Poison debuffs are not cleansed regularly and often.
RELATED: How to beat the Ice Golem in RAID
Apart from that, the Nether Spiderlings have a counterattack buff, and attacking them will trigger their retaliate ability and heal the boss simultaneously in the same turn. We will explain how best to beat this beast of a Doom Tower Boss.
Agreth the Nether Spider Skills
- A1 Envenomed Strand [ATK] Attacks all enemies. Places 5% [Poison] debuff for 4 turns. Will repeat the attack 1 time for each Spiderling without any active buffs. The [Poison] debuffs cannot be resisted or blocked. (Damage Multiplier: 2.5 ATK)
- A2 Brood Feast [ATK] (Cooldown: 3 turns) Spawns 4 spiderlings then places a [Counterattack] buff on all Spiderlings for 3 turns. Will team up with all Spiderlings to attack all enemies if a Spiderling is spawned by this skill. Agreth will attack with this Skill at the beginning of the round. Agreth can have a maximum of 4 Spiderlings in battle at any time.
- Elder Lurker [Passive] Counterattacks when the enemy decreases Agreth Turn Meter. The damage inflicted is equal to the amount of Turn Meter lost. Will ignore 100% of DEF.
- Tide of Toxins [Passive] Attacks all enemies at the start of each turn. Deals damage from all [Poison] debuffs on each enemy instantly. When attacked by an enemy under a [Poison] debuff, increases the duration of all debuffs on the attacker by 1 turn, then places a 25% [Poison Sensitivity] debuff on them for 3 turns. When attacked by an enemy that has no [Poison] debuff, places a 5% [Poison] debuff on the attacker for 4 turns. This debuff cannot be blocked or resisted.
- Almighty Immunity [Passive] Immune to [Stun], [Freeze], [Sleep], [Provoke], [Block Active Skills], [Fear] and [True Fear] debuffs. Also immune to HP exchange effects, HP balancing effets and cooldown increasing effects.
- Almighty Strength [Passive] Damage from skills that scale based on enemy MAX HP cannot exceed 10% of the Boss’s MAX HP when attacking the Boss.
- Almighty Persistence [Passive] All Turn Meter reduction effects are decreased by 50% when used against the Boss.
Nether Spiderling Skills (4 Minions)
- Juvenile Venom [ATK] Attacks all enemies. Places 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns. Cannot be resisted or blocked. (Damage Multiplier: 2 ATK)
- Mother’s Grace [Passive] Heals Agreth the Nether Spider by 10% of her MAX HP each time this Spiderling counterattacks. Places [Ally Protection] buff on Agreth for 2 turns whenever a [Counterattack] buff on this Spiderling is removed or expires. This [Ally Protection] buff cannot be removed. If Agreth already has an [Ally Protection] buff, increases the duration by 1 turn instead.
There are a few things to keep in mind when fighting this boss:
- Avoid Champions with AoE A1 Ability
- Use Champions that have Turn Meter Reduction Abilities
- Defeat the Nether Spiderlings first
- Use Champions that have Debuff Removal Abilities
- Use Champions that can Heal and Revive
This video from StewGaming should make it easier to follow as well:
Is this everything you wanted to know? Let us know!