Pokemon Sword and Shield is one of the best games in the Pokemon franchise. There are lots of difficult battles that require you to use all the strongest Pokemon in your collection. One of the strongest opponents in this game is the current Champion of the Galar region, named Leon. He is a hard Trainer to defeat and his Pokemon are really strong. This guide will tell you how to beat Leon in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
Leon in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Leon in Pokemon Sword and Shield is one of the strongest opponents in this game. He is the current Champion of the Galar region, and there have been no Trainers who could beat him in Pokemon battles. His Pokemon are strong and you should know their types and levels. Here is the full list of Pokemon that Leon is going to use against you:
- Haxaros – Lv. 63 – Dragon type
- Charizard – Lv. 65 – Fire and Flying types
- Dragapult – Lv. 62 – Dragon and Ghost types
- Aegislash – Lv. 62 – Ghost and Steel types
- Inteleon – Lv. 64 – Water type
- Mr. Rime – Lv. 64 – Psychic and Ice types
- Seismitoad – Lv. 64 – Water and Ground types
- Cinderace – Lv. 64 – Fire type
- Rillaboom – Lv. 64 – Grass type
- Rhyperior – Lv. 64 – Ground and Rock types
How to Beat Leon in Pokemon Sword and Shield
In order to beat Leon, you should train your Pokemon well and make them at least level 70. We also recommend you use all the possible items and buffs that may help you in this battle.
If you look at Leon’s roster of Pokemon, you can see that there are lots of creatures that are weak against Dark and Fairy types. So, you can bring Pokemon of these two types or even a creature that belongs to both of them, like Grimmsnarl. Pokemon of Fire and Rock types should be effective in this battle as well.