Tuning Club Online is a game that, despite its novelty, can succeed players with a large number of settings, the ability to play with friends, as well as a large number of game modes. One of these modes is drifting and in today’s article, we will tell you how to drift in this game.
How to Drift in Tuning Club Online
First of all, drift is what makes you and your car become one and can enjoy the ride more than ever. In addition, if you drift well, you can earn in-game currency, and the better you drift, the more points you will earn, and, accordingly, money.
Before you start competing in drifting with other players, we advise you to practice by yourself. To do this, do the following:
- Go to game modes and select free mode.
- Next, create a game room with a password so that no one can stop you from training.
- We also advise you to use the Stadium track at the beginning, as there is a lot of space, and it is convenient to learn how to enter turns with the drift.
Once you’ve created a room, you can start learning how to drift:
- The first thing you need to do is enable drift mode. To do this, click on the smoking wheel in the quick settings menu.
- Next, start driving around the circle of the Stadium and try to enter turns with the help of drift. Pick up speed, then on the turn, turn a little, press the gas pedal again and slow down from time to time, so as not to get out of the drift. It’s almost impossible to explain the mechanics of rotation, you need to feel the drift in the process of trying.
- Next just try and practice, and the understanding of drifting will come.
When you start to get it right, you can participate in online drifting, where you can not only test and improve your skills but also earn some money.