League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.0 update has been released officially and is available to download for the registered beta users. Before we further look at the 1.0 update’s information, here’s a small update for the LOL fans.
The upcoming Regional open beta of League of Legends: Wild Rift is set to being on October 27, and players in Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, Myanmar, and Timor-Leste can participate in it.
The latest LOL Wild Rift 1.0 update is around 650 MB and available for Android users only. Here are the steps to download the latest update.
- Launch Wild Rift on your phone or click here if you haven’t downloaded it yet.
- Login to your game account.
- Hit the Start Update button on the popup screen.
- Wait until the download completes. (May take up to 10-15 minutes depending on your bandwidth.)
- Once it is installed, reboot the game to finish the update process.
As mentioned earlier, the update’s size is around 650MB. Thus make sure your device has enough storage space to accommodate the 1.0 update.
As per the official patch notes, the 1.0 update has brought seven new champions to the game and various balance changes. Riot has also patched several bugs in the game following the release of the latest update.
Click here to read full patch notes.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!