Garena Free Fire is one of the most famous titles among mobile gamers. Due to its immense popularity, the game has also won, best “Popular Vote Game” award by the Google Play Store in 2019.
Free Fire is available for smartphones running on Android and iOS operating systems. However, many players prefer to play the game on PC due to the small display size of mobile devices. Additionally, there are many benefits of playing the game on PC like large screen size, customized keybinds, and more comfortable controls.
Taking this into account, let’s take a look at the most prominent ways to download Garena Free Fire on PC.
Play Garena Free Fire on PC with an emulator
- Download and install the Gameloop emulator from here.
- After installation, open the emulator and navigate to the My Games section
- Search for ‘Garena Free Fire‘ in the search bar and click on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation process to complete. It will take around 15-20 minutes as the game’s size is around 1.7 GB.
- Click on the Play button to launch Garena Free Fire and login with your account to enjoy the game.
Due to any reason, if an Android Emulator is not a feasible option for you then you can also install a separate Android OS like Prime OS to emulate the game. Check out the below-listed steps for a detailed explanation.
Play Garena Free Fire on PC with Prime OS
- Download and install PrimeOS from here.
- Open Google Playstore in it and login with your Google account.
- Search for Garena Free Fire in the search bar and click on the Install button.
- Open the game once the installation is done.
- Give all the permissions to Garena Free Fire.
- Login to your Free Fire account and hop into the battlefield.
Note: Before downloading Garena Free Fire on PC, make sure system meets the minimum system requirements to have a seamless experience.