Party game, Among Us, is heavily trending these days on the internet. In the last couple of months, the game witnessed a huge surge in the active player base and fame among gamers. According to a recent report by SensorTower, the game has become the world’s most downloaded game in 2020 so far.
Right now, players have to pay $5 to purchase the PC version of Among Us from Steam Store. Whereas, it can be downloaded for free on Android devices and iOS devices from Google Play Store and Apple Store, respectively.
As the article’s title suggests, there’s an alternative method through which players can play Among Us on PC at free of cost.
Steps to play Among Us on PC for free:
- Download and Install any Android Emulator software on your system like Bluestacks, LD Player, etc.
- Once the installation is done, launch the Emulator and grant all the permissions.
- After that, open Google Play Store and sign-in to your account.
- Search for Among Us and open the first result.
- Click on the Install button and wait until the download is finished.
- Launch Among Us from the home screen and start playing the game.
Can mobile players play Among Us with PC players?
As the game supports the Cross-Play feature, mobile players can easily play the game with PC players without an issue. However, the game doesn’t have friends list feature at the moment, but players can join a specific Among Us lobby through a unique alpha-numeric invitation code.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!