PUBG Mobile is undoubtedly the most famous battle royale game among mobile gamers. The game has several records to its name and gained a huge active player base in just a few years. While the title offers a superior gaming experience, many players may have thought of quitting this addictive game due to several reasons. Although, uninstalling the game is not a permanent solution as players somehow install it back and start playing it again.
Therefore, to get rid of your PUBG Mobile addiction, the best way is to delete your game account. However, the game does not provide any direct method to delete your account, still there’s an alternative way through which you can permanently erase your account’s data.
How to delete PUBG Mobile account permanently
Before you delete your account, it’s necessary to figure out which social media service you are using to login into PUBG Mobile. The game only allows its users to sign-in through Google Play, Facebook, and Twitter.
If you’re using Google Play account then follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Google‘.
- Navigate to the connected apps section.
- Locate PUBG Mobile in the list of connected apps.
- Select it and hit the disconnect button.
Following are the steps to delink PUBG Mobile app from your Facebook account:
- Visit facebook.com and login to your account.
- Navigate to the account settings. (Click here if you can’t find it)
- Open the Apps and Website section.
- Select PUBG Mobile and remove it from the list.
The process to disconnect the Twitter account from PUBG Mobile is almost the same as the previous one.
- Log in to your Twitter account in any browser.
- Then visit https://twitter.com/settings/account.
- In the bottom navigate to account>> Apps and Sessions >> PUBG Mobile
- Click on the ‘Revoke Access‘ button to erase all your PUBG Mobile data.
Important note: Everything including microtransactions, skins, in-game purchases will be wiped from your PUBG Mobile account once you delete it. So, think twice before deleting your account.