Even though AFK Arena is one of the best casual action arcade game, there can be several reasons to quit the game. In some instances, players want to get rid of their game’s addiction or desire to switch to another one. In such a case, a user can delete his/her AFK Arena account by following the steps mentioned below.
How to delete AFK Arena account
As per the game support, there’s no direct way to delete your account. However, players can erase all the progress of their account or reset it via these steps:
- Launch AFK Arena and tap on the Profile located at the top left side of the screen.
- Tap on the Settings option at the bottom.
- On the next screen, hit the Select Servers.
- Click on the All Servers button.
- Select a different server and hit the Confirm option to reset your progress.
Important Note: As mentioned earlier, you will lose all the progress and can’t retrieve it back.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!