Disney Dreamlight Valley is an Animal Crossing-like game from mobile game developers Gameloft that has officially released on September 6 across every major platform besides Mobile. It is a mix of life simulation and adventure genre with some of the most iconic Disney characters and a colorful and pleasant art style. To make sure your progress is carried over to multiple platforms and nothing is lost, players must know how to create a Cloud Account in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Create a Cloud Account in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can create a Cloud Account in Disney Dreamlight Valley using the Cloud Save option in the main menu.
Here are the steps you must follow to make a Cloud Account in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Open Disney Dreamlight Valley.
- Skin the cutscene and go back to the main menu. [New players]
- In the main menu, below New Game, you will find Cloud Save; click on it.
- A new window will pop up on the right side where you can enter your Email and Password for creating the Cloud Account.
- Once you have filled the given fields, click on Create Account button.
- You will receive a verification code in your provided email.
- Log into your respective email account, copy the verification code and paste it into the given field in the game.
- Now, click on the Log In button.
Doing so will create a new Disney Dreamlight Valley cloud account that you can use for Cloud Save and cross-progression purposes.
Now that you know how to create a Cloud Account in Disney Dreamlight Valley, we recommend you start the game and visit your mailbox near your house to claim the starter rewards.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available on the PlayStation, PC, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and macOS platforms.