Craft is an essential part of the gameplay of Ragnarok Labyrinth. During the game, you will constantly have to visit the crafting tab, because your equipment needs to be updated all the time, and most items, except for the most primitive ones, can only be obtained using crafting. In today’s article, we will tell you how to craft in the Ragnarok Labyrinth, and share tips on how to do it right.
How to Craft in Ragnarok Labyrinth – Crafting Guide and Tips
Crafting in Ragnarok Labyrinth is very easy, and here’s how to do it:
- Launch the game.
- Open the Craft tab, which looks like an anvil and is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, select the type of item you want to craft. You can choose from these tabs: Items, Weapon, Armor, Special, and Exchange.
- After that, select the item you want to create, and if you have enough resources, click on the blue Craft button.
- Some consumable items usually do not have a 100% crafting chance, which means that after collecting a lot of resources, you can spend a lot of time trying to craft. But you can do it faster. Next to the Craft button, you can select the number of items you want to craft at once.
- After that, your item will be crafted, or if the chance of crafting an item is not 100%, you will see a notification that will tell you about failure. If you have created more than one item at once, you will see a lot of error and success notifications.
This is probably all you need to know about crafting, so collect the necessary resources and create whatever you want.