The Chromie Time is a quest in WoW: Dragonflight intended for leveling characters. But, since it is hidden behind a series of quests you must complete in the new regions added with the Dragon Isle location, players find it hard to unlock and complete the quest. In the wake of that, we are here with a handy guide on how to complete the Chromie Time quest in WoW: Dragonflight.
How to Complete Chromie Time Quest in WoW: Dragonflight
Completing the Chromie Time quest is an easy task compared to unlocking it. To complete the quest, you must find Chromie; after that, you must complete the Temporal Stabilization Ritual.
Once that is done, you can open your quest journal and use the Chrono Crystal. Doing so will complete the Chromie Time quest.
Now that you know how to complete the Chromie Time quest. Here is how you can unlock the Chromie Time quest in WoW: Dragonflight:
- Complete the main story for the following zones on Dragon Isle
- Waking Shores
- Ohn’ahran Plains
- The Azure Span
- Complete the first two chapters of Thaldraszus’s questline
- Valdrakken, the City of Dragons
- Time Management
- Doing so will unlock the quest called Tumbling Through Time
- Progress the quest, and you will eventually unlock Chromie Time
- To make sure you are progressing on the right track, here is the questline that leads to Chromie Time:
- Tumbling Through Time
- To the Future!
- Temporal Tuning
- Temporal Two-ning
- Resistance Isn’t Futile
- Making Time
- Return to the Present
- To the… Past?
- Murloc Motes
- Back to Reality
- On Your Mark… Get Set…
- Race Through Time!
- Chromie Time
And that is it. That is how you unlock and complete the quest, Chromie Time in WoW: Dragonflight.
For more on WoW: Dragonflight, check out our dedicated guides section.
WoW: Dragonflight is currently available on PC and macOS platforms.