Tears of Themis is a game about romantic relationships. Of course, in such a game, understanding in-game content is important. So, there are seven different languages. They change not only the text but also the voices. Each character is voiced for all languages. This guide will explain to you the way to change the language in Tears of Themis.
How to Change Language
Switching languages in Tears of Themis is not a difficult task. You just need to follow the next steps:
- First, run the Tears of Themis application on your mobile phone or another device.
- Look at the top right corner of your phone’s screen and tap the Settings button. It also has an icon with a gear.
- In Settings, you should go to the System menu.
- The next thing you should look for is the Language Settings menu. It is located near the bottom of the list.
- Near the Text Language line, you will be able to see the language that is currently applied to your game.
- The last thing you need to do is to tap the Switch button and choose available languages. It may be English, Korean, Simplified, or Traditional Chinese, etc.
After you have chosen the language you want, the game will change it. You can pick the one you are the most comfortable with, or maybe use this function to study the foreign language. Use this guide to change your language and enjoy the Tears of Themis.