Sneaky Sasquatch is an amazing game in which you have to play as a yeti, travel through game locations, and complete various tasks. You will also need to earn coins, for which you can buy a lot of things. There are many ways to earn extra money in the game, and one of them is fishing. The rarest fish in the game is goldfish, and in this article, we will tell you how to catch it.
How to Catch a Goldfish in Sneaky Sasquatch
The first thing you need to do to catch goldfish is to get a fishing rod:
- Go to Raccoon’s shop and buy a fishing rod from him for 75 coins.
- If you do a lot of fishing, you can go to NPC Fisherman. After catching half of all the fish in the game, he will give you a fishing rod for free, which is much better than your old one.
Once you’ve got one of the rods, you can go fishing for goldfish.
You can catch goldfish in any body of water, but the chance is so small that even after a few hours of playing, you are unlikely to catch even one. But there is another way how to get goldfish with a 100% chance:
- You need to go towards the ski resort.
- Along the way, you will see a place where the grass begins to be covered with snow.
- On the left side of the road, you will see a large log. You need to enter it.
- After that, you will appear in the forest next to a small pond.
- It is in this pond that you will find goldfish.
- You just need to use a fishing rod and catch it like any other fish.
After catching a goldfish, you can sell it to the Bear for 200 coins, which is very expensive. A new goldfish spawns in that pond about once a game day, so you can go there and easily earn some coins every day.