Do you want to know how to add friends on Roblox Mobile? You are at the right place! This guide will share details on how you use the different options available in Roblox Mobile to add any Roblox user to your friends’ list.
Related | How to Get Free Aura in Roblox
Roblox is game creation and online game platform where players can create or play community-created games that come in different genres, mainly inspired by some of the most famous, Anime, Manga, Movies, or other such media or mainstream games. Most of the Roblox games may fail to offer high-quality experiences regarding visual fidelity, music, story, gameplay, or other aspects. However, they provide games players can enjoy with friends or its massive online community.
Let us check out the steps involved in adding friends in Roblox Mobile.
How to Add Friends on Roblox Mobile
There are quite a few ways to add friends in Roblox Mobile. The first option is to tap on Add Friends button that appears on the Roblox Mobile Friends section. And then, search and add friends using their Roblox username. The second option is using the Friends menu accessed from the More tab on the Roblox Mobile app.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to add friends on Roblox Mobile:
- Open Roblox Mobile
- Log in to your account or create a new one.
- Click on the three dots at the app’s bottom right side.
- Select Friend tab
- Click on the Magnifying glass icon to search for your friends.
- In the search result, you will get the option to add the user as a friend.
- You can tap on their avatar to open up their profile and then use the Add Friend button to add the selected user as a Friend.
If you are still struggling to add friends in Roblox Mobile, check out this video tutorial for a visual guide.