Minecraft Bedrock edition has an interesting multiplayer mode. Minecraft world is one of the biggest worlds in computer games. Also, there is the possibility of going to hell and living here. And in both worlds, there are as many as 62 biomes in Minecraft, which is an extremely large number. However, there are a few factors that you should know before connecting to these servers.
- The server should use the Bedrock version of Minecraft.
- Your device should support Bedrock servers. From Xbox, PlayStation, and Windows 8.1 devices you can not connect to Minecraft Bedrock servers.
- You need the latest version of Minecraft. Most servers run on it. To check your version, look in the bottom-right corner of the application
How to Join Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Server
First, you need to get the IP address of the server that you wish to connect to. If it’s your server, you have to use the server panel, and look at the label Server address.
After you get the server address you are able to play:
- Go to the Minecraft Bedrock Edition application and press the play button
- In this menu, click on the Servers tab
- In this tab, press the Add Server button
- At this moment, you should check in your Server name, Server Address, and Port. Notice that port is the last 5 digits after IP-Address
When you have all this done, you can easily connect to the server and play with your friends or meet a new one of them while playing.