In the latest press release by PUBG Corporation, it has been officially announced that PUBG Mobile is finally returning to India with a new version developed specifically for the Indian market. Moreover, the pre-registration for PUBG Mobile Indian version has also begun on the Tap Tap application.
If you’re also intrigued to test the PUBG Mobile Indian version initially, we have listed below the steps to register for it.
Steps to pre-register for PUBG Mobile Indian version
- Download and install the Tap Tap APK on your smartphone.
- Search for “PUBG Mobile India” in the search bar.
- Open the top result and hit the Pre-register option.
- Enter your E-Mail ID and submit the verification code.
- Click on the Pre-register again to successfully register for it.
The users can also register with a phone number instead of using E-Mail ID. Whenever the game will release officially, a notification will be sent to the pre-registered users. From there, they can download the Indian version of PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Indian version features
To build and foster a healthy gameplay environment, in-game content will be improved and tailored to reflect local needs. The developers have customized various elements of the game, especially for the Indian gamers. Here’s a list of few features:
- Virtual simulation training ground
- Green Color blood effect
- Warning when the game time exceeds
- Characters with default clothing
More information regarding it will be revealed on the launch of PUBG Mobile India