Clash of Clans is one of the best free-to-play mobile strategies that you can play on mobile devices. There you will be able to build your fortress and join one of a few clans created by other players. The latest update has brought a huge amount of new content and one of the most fascinating parts of this patch is the Clan Capital. This thing allows you to build a few different districts that provide you with some interesting units. This guide will tell you how many districts you can build in your Clan Capital in Clash of Clans.
How Many Districts You Can Build in Clan Capital in Clash of Clans
Clan Capital in Clash of Clans is a special fortress that belongs to a certain clan. There you will be able to upgrade different buildings and unlock a few districts. These districts allow you to get some interesting units that you will be able to use to attack your opponents.
Clan Capital has seven districts that you can unlock one by one. So, you may want to know all of them and when they will be unlocked. Here is the list of all Clan Capital Districts and their requirements in Clash of Clans:
- Capital Peak – The district of your Clan Hall
- Barbarian Camp – Unlocks when you reach Capital Hall level 2
- Wizard Valley – Unlocks when you reach Capital Hall level 3
- Balloon Lagoon – Unlocks when you reach Capital Hall level 4
- Builder’s Workshop – Unlocks when you reach Capital Hall level 5
- Dragon Cliffs – Unlocks when you reach Capital Hall level 6
- Golem Quarry – Unlocks when you reach Capital Hall level 7