Roblox is an online multiplayer game platform that allows its users to program games or play on the existing ones. Since its launch, the game has gained immense popularity in the world of video games due to its magnificent gameplay and interesting features.
Apart from uniting the online players, the game also allows its players to create their own groups or join their favorite ones. In Roblox, it’s a great way to interact with other players. Creating or Joining a group in Roblox is not a difficult task. Nevertheless, if you’re facing any issue, follow the steps listed below.
How to create a group in Roblox?
- Go to https://www.roblox.com/home on your mobile device.
- Login to your Roblox account.
- Open the side tab and click on Groups.
- Hit the Create a Group button.
- Enter the Group Name and its Description.
- Choose between Anyone can Join or Manual approval.
- Finally, click on the Create button.
It’s important to note that group creation requires a one-time payment of 100 Robux per group. Furthermore, players can only create a maximum of 100 groups.
How to join a group in Roblox?
- Visit the official Roblox website and login into your account.
- Open the Groups tab from the menu option.
- Click on the Search bar, located at the top of the page.
- Enter a keyword (e.g., “Ninjas” if looking for a group about ninjas)
- Open the most relevant result and hit the Join Group button.
If the group leader has enabled the Anyone can join option, you will be added to the group immediately. Otherwise, you need to wait for a while until the group leader accepts your join request.