Call of Duty: Mobile offers several perks that provide additional passive benefits to have the upper hand over the enemies. With the arrival of the Season 6 update, the developers have added a new Martydrom perk that comes with the ability to drop a live grenade when you die, which would kill enemies near you.
Even though it’s a complimentary feature, COD Mobile players can’t unlock it right away. One can unlock the Martyrdom perk in the game by completing the Martyrdom Seasonal challenge. If you’re also looking for a detailed guide for the same, then we’ve got you covered.
How to get Martyrdom perk in Call of Duty: Mobile
Call of Duty: Mobile players can get Martyrdom perk by completing all the Martyrdom seasonal challenge missions. It’s worth noting that it’s a time-limited challenge; hence make sure to complete all the tasks on time. Here’s the list of missions:
- Use the War Machine Operator Skill 3 times in MP Matches– 200 Credits, 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Earn the Avenger medal 20 times in MP Matches– 15 Weapon XP Cards, 1000 Battle pass XP
- Use Frag Grenades 20 times in any mode– AK-47- Macaw, 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 20 Enemies with the Shrapnel Perk equipped in MP Matches– 25 Weapon XP Cards, 3000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 Enemies with any Lethal Equipment in MP matches– Martyrdom Perk, 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Win 3 games with the Martyrdom Perk equipped in MP matches– From Dog, With love Avatar, 5000 Battle Pass XP
As one can see, the Martyrdom perk is available at the fifth stage, and players must complete all the missions in sequential order only. Moreover, players can equip the unlocked perk after acquiring it by navigating to the “Loadout” section and selecting it for the primary loadout.