PUBG Mobile has over five different versions specifically designed for various regions. Apart from the Global Version, the Vietnamese version is quite popular among PUBG Mobile fans. However, as the name suggests, it is only available for Vietnamese players, and players around the globe have no direct acess to it.
For those players who can’t download the game due to cross-region restrictions, we’ve put together the steps to download PUBG Mobile Vietnamese (VN) globally. Before starting the installation process, make sure you have at least 4GB of free storage space to accommodate the game files.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile Vietnam version
- Download the PUBG Mobile Vietnam version APK and OBB files on your device.
- Open the File Manager and click on the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.vng.pubgmobile
- Now Launch the PUBG Mobile VN application from the home screen and log in to your account to experience the latest version.
It’s worth noting that players will get the same experience as they get in the global version of PUBG Mobile. The only difference between both versions is the players will be matched against Vietnamese players. Moreover, VPN is not required during this process.