Crafting in the recently launched Pocket Mortys is vital if you want to keep your Mortys alive for longer and even collect more characters by crafting Morty Manipulator Chips. However, crafting should normally come as a trial and error process: you get ingredients and try to mix them until a new recipe is discovered.
Of course, this process is long, annoying and most of the people want to skip the guessing work because you never know if you found all the in-game materials and the potential combinations between them are endless. Well, not endless, but there are still a ton of them. And I am here to help you learn all the crafting recipes in Pocket Mortys by sharing all the recipes for all the items available, at the moment, in the game. Some crafted items are also used for crafting, and you can see them all below.
So here are all the crafting recipes in Pocket Mortys
– Morty Manipulator Chip: Supercharged battery + Circuit Board + Tin Can
– Serum: Battery + Fleeb
– Great Serum: Battery + Purified Fleeb
– Sensational Serum: Supercharged Battery + Serum
– Pure Serum: Supercharged Battery + Great Serum
– Plutonic Rock: Battery + Bacteria Cell
– Pure Plutonic Rock: Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell
– Halzinger: Battery + Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
– Pure Halzinger: Battery + Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
– Level Up Mega Seed: Attack Mega Seed + Defense Mega Seed + Speed Mega Seed
– Battery: Tin Can + Cable + Fleeb
– Supercharged Battery: Battery + Turbulent Juice Tube
– Microverse Battery: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Matter Ball
– Purified Fleeb: Fleeb + Turbulent Juice Tube
– Mutant Bacteria Cell: Bacteria Cell + Turbulent Juice Tube
– Dark Energy Ball: Fleeb + Bacteria Cell
– Dark Matter Ball: Dark Energy Ball + Turbulent Juice Tube
– Motherboard: Battery + Circuit + Cable
– Dog Collar: Cable + Tin Can
– Love Potion: Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell
– Robot: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard
– Butter Robot: Robot + Tin Can
– Gwendolyn Doll: Robot + Love Potion
– Time Crystal: Purified Fleeb + Dark Energy Ball
– Time Stabilising Collar: Time Crystal + Dog Collar
– Interdimensional Cable Box: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Time Crystal
– Neutrino Bomb: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Energy Ball
– Interdimensional Goggles: Supercharged Battery + Time Crystal + Tin Can
– IQ Enhancing Helmet: Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Turbulent Juice Tube
– Roy VR Headset: Interdimensional Goggles + IQ Enhancing Helmet
If you don’t have a ton of items, you can still unlock the recipes in your game, as long as you have the base ingredients: as soon as you place on the crafting bench (or whatever it’s called) the two or three required ingredients for crafting, the recipe will be recorded even if you don’t craft the item. In other words, as long as you have a Cable, you can match it with the Tin Can to get the Dog Collar, then remove the Tin Can and add the Battery and Circuit and you will get the Motherboard. (the order of the elements does not matter, I have listed them above as they are presented in-game).
How to get all the items for crafting?
Well… it depends. Some of them will be available for purchase in Salesamn Rick’s shop (collect more badges to unlock more things there), while others can be collected while you play the game, during the other dimension fights or received as rewards. Some are rarer than others, but you can find all of them sooner or later by playing the game and without having to pay any real life money. Happy crafting!