The Hello Neighbor universe expands with this all-new prequel, Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek! In this game, you will see the events that lead to the neighbor’s tragic downfall, and the history of his family. You play as his daughter who is playing a game of fantastic hide and seek with her brother. Through the various locales, the mysteries surrounding the neighbor will soon be solved.
In each stage, you will need to find all of the toys in order to advance. Here, we have a detailed Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek walkthrough on where to find all of the animal toys!
1. The Zebra is inside the conspicuous black top hat near the animal basket. To get in, all you need to do is use the nearby geyser to give yourself a boost to land inside the hat. Use the “I am stuck” option afterwards to get ported back to the beginning.
2. The Lion is hiding inside a little cave near the window corner, where all the cliff-side rocks are. Before you head over there, go to where the lake is and search near the middle of it – you should find a piece of meat on the floor. Grab it, then use it to lure the lion out of its hiding spot.3. Right above the Lion is the Lemur, resting on a couch near the top part of the cliffs. You will need to climb the rocks by using some well-placed jumps. Be careful on your way up!
4. To get the Meerkat, you will need to prevent it from escaping. See all those mounds of dirt? You will need to place those cardboard boxes that are randomly sitting around on top of them. Once you have plugged up all of them but one (there is one right by the beginning, another by the corner with all the big boxes, and three by the cliff-side), the Meerkat will pop out of the last one ready for capture.
5. From here on out, you will need the heavy rocks to proceed any further. One is sitting to the left of the big bird in the middle of the room by the boulders, and the other is right next to Lemur #3. Once you have both, you can plug up any of the four geysers to make the other two stronger.
In this case, place the two rocks in any of the geysers except for the one right next to the toy basket. Once you do this, that geyser in particular will be strengthened, and running into it will allow you to jump into the shelf right above. Here you will find the third rock you need to plug up the geysers. Do so, then take the same geyser again to reach the middle shelf where a Rhino toy awaits you.
6. With all three rocks, you now have access to the entire room. Utilizing that same geyser, you can now hop up onto the giant stack of cardboard boxes in the back corner of the room. You will find a Gazelle here.
7. To the right of the big bird, you will see a giant open dresser. Take the geyser next to the big bird to fly up to the dresser, then walk carefully along the open part. You will find an Elephant sitting on the edge.
8. Using that same geyser by the toy basket, you can now soar up to the tall red dresser to the right of the toy basket. On the very top of the dresser you will find the Elephant.
9. Move the geyser rocks around so that the geyser by the lake is open. Ride it all the way to the top of the rocky mountain, and you will find another Lemur sitting on top of a little dining table.
10. You will find a Zebra right next to the aforementioned Lemur.
11. Before you jump back down, be sure to pick up the big egg in the nest next to the dining table. This will alert the big bird and it will come flying up to the nest. Now, the two Lemurs that the big bird was guarding are free for the taking.
12. Right next to Lemur #10!
13. Using the same geyser by the lake, you will want to align yourself so that you soar towards the big open dresser. You will notice that there is a little ledge on the wall with tiny little house decorations. Try to land on this ledge – an Elephant awaits you here.
14. Now, you will want to use the geyser by the toy basket for this one. Launch in the direction of the rocky mountain, and try to land on the big red dresser at the side of the mountain. There’s a pole sticking out at the top, and a Meerkat is sitting at the very edge.
15. Before you hop back down, land inside the dresser. You will find a Toy Gun item here. Take it, then take the geyser all the way back up the mountain to the big bird nest. Look in the air and you will see a toy Bird flying around – you have to shoot it out of the air with the Toy Gun.
16. The final toy is Monkey sitting in the big, thick tree near the toy basket. You will need to throw several boxes at the tree in order to shake the Monkey out. Take him, all of the toys are yours!
That’s all for the first stage of the Hello Neighbor Hide & Seek! The free version of the game lets you play through this chapter, so if you wish to see the rest of the story unfold you will need to purchase the full game.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!