GTA Vice City is a popular open-world title that mobile platform players can purchase from their respective stores. Android users can use the Google Play Store. Meanwhile, iOS users can use Apple’s App Store to download and play the game.
However, in some instances, android players want to try out the game before making a purchase. In that case, players can use a direct APK download link to get and install GTA Vice City on their device.
Disclaimer – We recommend players purchase the game directly from their respective stores as you will be getting the original version of the game at less than 4.99 USD. In case you don’t like the game, you can always request a refund.
APK Download Link for GTA Vice City
GTA Vice City APK file sizes up to 7.6 MB. You can download the APK file irrespective of the version. Once you install the APK, it will automatically update itself to the latest version.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the GTA Vice City application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
GTA Vice City APK + OBB Download
If you have trouble downloading GTA Vice City additional files, you can manually download and place the OBB file in the respective location.
Here is the download link for the OBB file.
You can place the OBB file in this location: /sdcard/Android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtavc/
Using this method, you can avoid additional file downloads.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.