Golf With Your Friends is one of the most interesting sports simulators related to golf and it has just received an update. So, you may want to learn some details about new features. This Golf With Your Friends guide will explain to you Sports Update Patch Notes.
Sports Update Patch Notes for Golf With Your Friends
If you want to play a casual sports simulator then we recommend you try Golf With Your Friends. The project allows you to participate in exciting matches and enjoy the gaming process with your comrades. Also, you will be able to use different cosmetic items to customize your ball’s appearance. The newest Sports update brought a few features and you may want to know about them.
The newest patch added a lot of new content. So, we are going to summarize this information for you. Here are patch notes of the Golf With Your Friends Sports Update:
- New cosmetic items related to the sports theme.
- Some enhancements for the Hockey and Dunk modes.
- Enhancements for Hockey Goal collision and floor tiles.
- The UI and Online menus received some improvements that should make these features more comfortable to use.
- Hockey and Dunk modes received power-up game options.
- Different enhancements and changes for the Level Editor.
- Various fixes for the PS4 and Linux versions related to the Bouncy Castle Course.
- The Official Courses label is removed from the menu which allows you to select courses on consoles.
- Some other improvements and various bug fixes.
It seems that the new update is quite interesting and we tried to cover all the major changes. The patch has just been released and it brought a few exciting features that will make your game experience better. Good luck in your further matches in Golf With Your Friends!