Glory Ridge is a fantasy-based strategy RPG. You’ll build a kingdom to your liking and train up troops to help defend it. It’s very similar to other base building strategy games, so if you’re a fan of those games you’ll feel right at home here. You can choose to tackle the campaign, or try to invade other players’ bases. The choice is yours in Glory Ridge! We’re here to help you start with our Glory Ridge cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide!
Glory Ridge is your classic base building strategy game, so we’re sure many are familiar with it already. But if not, read on to find out some tips in our Glory Ridge tips and tricks guide.
1. Use the right squad!
You might come across a difficult new enemy during the campaign levels. Thankfully each new kind of monster has an introduction where you can see their class and their pros and cons. Each class is good against another class, so you’ll need to adjust your squad accordingly. For example, Raptor Knights are an Assassin-class unit that are capable of taking down Archers in a flash, but they lose to the brute force of Warriors.
If you’re having trouble with a particular enemy, it’s best to use as many advantageous units in your squad as you can. Be careful about using the “quick dispatch” option as this will only fill out your squad with your most plentiful units; it will not take in account unit weaknesses and strengths!
2. Keep following the main quest!
If you’ve played any kind of base management game in the past, you know exactly what to expect here! The game will always show your current main quest at the bottom left corner of the screen. You can tap on it for easy access – it’ll take you exactly where you need to go.
Keep following these quests if you’re ever unsure of what you should be working towards next as they’ll lead you down the general progression path. This ensures that your base is up to date with the best stuff. You’ll also get a lot of resources and experience points for it!
3. Keep your queues busy!
You have four separate queues in this game. It’s your job to make sure that there is never an idle moment!
- The cavalier icon is your marching queue. This is your queue for sending out squads to take over resource sites or attack other players. This one is a little low priority so you don’t have to keep up with it that much.
- The knight helmet icon is your training queue. This shows the status of all your unit training halls. You should be constantly bolstering your army with more troops, so make sure to keep training!
- The tower top icon is your research queue. Research projects will grant your city permanent bonuses to resource production, troop training speed, and more. Keep researching to become strong!
- And finally, the hammer is your construction queue. You can only have two buildings upgrading/constructing at one time. Always make sure your buildings are upgrading to their highest possible level!
4. Stay online!
If you’ve got your charger nearby, be sure to plug in! The game has an active online reward where you’ll get freebies based on how long you’ve had the game open for. Don’t worry about your device falling asleep, as the game automatically disables auto-lock when it’s open. You just need to worry about not running out of battery – so keeping the charger plugged in would be a good idea here!
5. Join an Alliance!
Alliances are groups of players who fight under the same wing. When you’re in an Alliance, you can call for help in the event of a player invasion. The best part though is the free speed ups; eventually construction times get into the hour ranges so you’ll need to wait a long time.
However, you can call for help from your alliance and any member who follows through will reduce the construction time. This is essentially a free speed up, so you should join an alliance as soon as possible just for the speed ups.
That’s all for Glory Ridge. If you have any other tips or tricks to share, let us know in the comments below!