While the Genshin Impact community is busy with the drama going around with the developers and leakers regarding version 1.5 update beta testing. We have a new Genshin Impact Tik Tok short video event that players can take part in – right now.
Genshin Impact Tik Tok Short Video Event starts today, at 18 00:00 world time and it will end on April 7, 2021, at 23:59 (UTC+8). In this new event, Genshin Impact players have to upload a short video with a max length of 45 seconds based on the Windblume Festival theme on Tik Tok. With that being said, let us check out how Genshin Impact players can actively participate in the Tik Tok Short Video event.
How to Participate in Genshin Impact Tik Tok Short Video Event?
To participate in Genshin Impact’s Tik Tok short video event players have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Create a short Genshin Impact fan video on the theme of “Windblume Festival.” There are no limitations on the format, but the length must not exceed 45 seconds.
- Put your work up on TikTok and @teyvatcurator with the hashtags #GenshinImpact and #Genshinshorts.
Genshin Impact Tik Tok Short Video Event Duration
Here is the official schedule for Genshin Impact’s Tik Tok event.
- Video Submission: March 18 00:00 – April 7 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Selections: March 26, April 2, April 9
- Final Judging: April 8 – April 21
- Results Announced: April 22 – April 28
- Prizes Issued: After April 29
Genshin Impact Tik Tok Short Video Event Prizes
Genshin Impact Tik Tok Short Video event offers an initial prize pool of 1000 USD which is divided among different groups of winners.
- Gold (5 Winners) – 400 USD
- Silver (10 Winners) – 300 USD
- Bronze (15 Winners) – 200 USD
- Runners-Up (30 Winners) – 100 USD
There are also additional prizes like Random Genshin Impact Character Acrylic Stand ×3 and much more.
Check out Genshin Impact’s official HoYoLab post to read the full set of rules.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.