miHoYo has more plans for the “Vigilant Yaksha” Xiao than we expected after learning about his banner re-run, finally getting confirmed for Genshin Impact 2.4 “Fleeting Colors in Flight” update.
On December 28, 2021, miHoYo shared details on a new Fan Art contest based on Xiao.
Finally, the Xiao fan club can post their arts on Twitter to get a ton of free Primogems and even monetary rewards ranging from 10 to 500 USD.
In this Genshin Impact event guide—we have shared every major detail you need to know on the “Vigilant Yaksha” Xiao fan art contest.
The “Vigilant Yaksha” Xiao Fan Art Contest Official Schedule
Genshin Impact “Vigilant Yaksha” Xiao fan art contest has commenced. The event will come to an end on January 17, 2022, at 23:59 (UTC+8).
You have around twenty days to work and submit your Xiao fan art on Twitter to get a chance to win Primogems and Monetary rewards.
How to Participate in Xiao Fan Art Contest
To participate in the “Vigilant Yaksha” Xiao fan art contest, you have to make original Xiao fan art. Or use an already drawn fan art—not older than one month—and share on social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with hashtags #Xiao and #GenshinImpact.
Once that is done, you have to fill out this form with details such as:
- Link to the post you shared
- Your UID
- Email Address
- The email address bound to your PayPal account
- Your full name for your PayPal account
- A full screenshot of your “Account info” page on the platform you posted (this is so that we can confirm you are the owner of this account)
Xiao Fan Art Contest Rewards Listed
Here are the Rewards that you can get by participating or winning any of the top three places.
- First Prize (1 Winner) – 3,000 Primogems + 500 USD
- Second Prize (3 Winners) – 1,000 Primogems + 200 USD
- Third Prize (5 Winners) – 500 Primogems + 60 USD
- Lucky Prize (10 Winners) – 10 USD
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.4 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.