Fischl is one of the few four-star playable characters in Genshin Impact who has the potential to be better than a five-star character. In this Fischl build guide, we will share some of the best weapons and artifacts for Fischl. Whilst talking about the best optimal build.
Related | Genshin Impact: The Best Zhongli Build
For players who are new to the game, Fischl is a four-star Electro user from Mondstadt whose weapon of choice is a bow. She is best suited for high DPS builds, but players can also use her as support, thanks to her companion Oz. With that being said, let us move forward to the main guide.
The Best Fischl Build
Here are the weapons and artifacts that will help you in creating the best Fischl build.
Best Weapons for Fischl
While selecting a weapon for Fischl, you have to pay attention to which stat you are missing the most. Even after equipping artifacts.
- CRIT Rate
- CRIT Damage
- Energy Recharge
Depending on that, you can select the below weapons. Priority based on the numbering.
- Skyward Harp – CRIT Rate%(secondary stat).
- Amos’ Bow – ATK%(secondary stat).
- The Stringless – Elemental Mastery(secondary stat).
Best Artifacts for Fischl
Here are some of the best artifacts for Fischl.
Players can use four pieces of Thundering Fury artifact set on Fischl if they want to use her as support or elemental DPS.
- 2-Piece: Electro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece: Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged and Superconduct by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
Before Genshin Impact 1.5 update, the two best artifacts for Fischl were the Thundering Fury and the Gladiator’s Finale set. However, with the new update, we got the Pale Flame artifact set, best for Physical DPS builds. Players can use four pieces of Pale Flame artifact set on Fischl if they want to use her Physical DPS.
- 2-Piece: Physical DMG +25%
- 4-Piece: When an Elemental skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased by 9% for 7s. This effect stacks up to 2 times and can be triggered once every 0.3s. Once 2 stacks are reached, 2-set effect is increased by 100%
Players can use two pieces of Gladiator’s Finale artifact set on Fischl if they want to use her attack power.
- 2-Piece: ATK +18%.
- 4-Piece: If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
Best Optimal Artifact for Fischl
The best optimal artifact set for Fischl is –
- Thundering Fury – Two pieces
- Gladiator’s Finale – Two pieces
- Pale Flame – Four Pieces
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.