Today, both miHoYo and Genshin Impact leakers have revealed/leaked new characters, weapons and artifacts info nonstop. In the pool of new information. We have a new weapon called Mist-Cutting Gleam that you may be interested to know about, especially, Keqing mains.
In this article, we will talk about Mist-Cutting Gleam weapon type, stats, skills. And possible playable characters who can benefit from this weapon.
Mist-Cutting Gleam Weapon Stats
Mist-Cutting Gleam is a five-star sword type weapon that will be featured in one of the future Epitome Invocation banners. Here are the weapons stats for Mist-Cutting Gleam –
- Base ATK Damage: 48
- Secondary Stat Type: CRIT DMG%
- Secondary Stat Bonus: 9.6% at the base level
Mist-Cutting Gleam Weapon Skill
Mist-Cutting Gleam weapon skill increases the elemental damage bonus. Players can gain around 12-24% elemental damage bonus that further depends on stacks of Mist-Cutting Tomoemon(Stacks up to 3 times).
Players can gain the Mist-Cutting Tomoemon stack by performing the following actions.
- Normal Attacks that deal elemental damage. [Stack lasts for 5 seconds].
- Elemental Burst [Stack lasts for 10 seconds]
- When a character doesn’t have a full level of energy, each stack of Mist-Cutting Tomoemon will last for different durations. The stack goes away when energy is full.
Which Genshin Impact character is best for Mist-Cutting Gleam?
Keqing is one of the best playable characters who can utilize Mist-Cutting Gleam stats and skills to the fullest. Even future characters who can imbue their sword with their element can use Mist-Cutting Gleam as their main weapon.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.