The Reputation System is one of the many game mechanics found in Genshin Impact. It makes exploration and quests more rewarding. And, since each region has its own reputation level, players have to spend a good amount of time increasing their reputation in every region.
Recently, with the introduction of the new region Inazuma, we have an Inazuma Reputation system and in this article, we are going to talk about it.
Genshin Impact Inazuma Reputation System
Similar to Mondstadt and Liyue’s reputation systems, the third region Inazuma also offers a reputation system that rewards players with a variety of unique items, including gadgets, name cards, and much more.
The Inazuma Reputation system depends on exploration, quests, commissions, and bounties. The more players get involved in the Inazuma region, the more reputation points they get. And, the higher the reputation points, the better is the reward.
How to Increase Inazuma Reputation Level
Players can increase Inazuma reputation by following actions –
- Doing world quests
- Doing daily commissions
- Completing Archon quests grants a huge reputation boost.
- Completing bounties.
- Completing commisions.
- Exploring the Inazuma region, opening chests, collecting Electroculus, solving puzzles, etc.
You have to manually take bounties and the three commission quests from the Kamisato Estate.
List of Inazuma Reputation System Rewards
Here is a complete list of Inazuma reputation rewards. It will give you an overview of what you will get on reaching a certain reputation level.
- Konda Cuisine
- Pines Awaiting the Twilight and Fudoumyou’s Light [Furnishings]
- Naku Weed seed
- Namecard: Kamisato Crest and Rice Cake Soup Recipe
- Red Feather Fan
- Long Yumemiru Table and Tea Wisp-Clouded White Couch [Furnishings]
- Namecard: Raiden Emblem and Butter Crab
- Electroculus Resonance Stone
- Electro Treasure Compass
- Wings of the Stormstrider
There’s all for now. Check out our Genshin Impact guides section for more information.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.