In our Genshin Impact Hidden Strife event complete guide—we explain the gameplay part of the Hidden Strife event while exploring the different difficulties and modes under the themed challenges that players have to complete to earn rewards.
- If you don’t know how to unlock the Hidden Strife event in Genshin Impact, check out our guide Genshin Impact Hidden Strife Event: How to Unlock, Event Schedule, Rewards, and More.
Genshin Impact Hidden Strife Event Complete Guide
During the Hidden Strife event, players will get access to seven themed challenges-
- Fearsome Judgement
- Searing Skies
- Blazing Thunder
- Scatter, Flaming Feathers!
- Puissant Calibre
- Arch Tempered Sword
- The Other Molten Quadrant
On July 27, 2022, players can go to the events tab and select and follow the event marker to reach the location for the Fearsome Judgement challenge. Once there, players can interact and select any of the two modes –
- Vicious Battle – Vicious battle mode has three difficulties in it. We recommend players to play on Desperate difficulty as clearing the challenge on the said difficulty will allow players to claim all three rewards in one go.
- Dire Straights – The Dire Straights mode unlocks when you have cleared a Challenge in Desperate difficulty.
Each difficulty level in Vicious Battle mode will require you to complete certain tasks under a set time to finish the challenge. The Hidden Strife-themed challenges are nothing but nuanced skirmishes with Ley Line effects that you can use to your benefit.
The main goal during the Genshin Impact Hidden Strife event is to acquire the Afterimaged Might to battle powerful opponents and defeat them within the given time.
It is a great event where you can check new and old characters with some experimental team compositions.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.8 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.