Elegy of the End is a five-star bow in Genshin Impact best suited for characters like Venti. Its secondary stat is Energy Recharge and its weapon skill, The Parting Refrain, which increases the wielders Elemental Mastery and ATK% by a large number.
How to Get Elegy of the End Bow
The Elegy of the End bow is an event-exclusive weapon that players can get from the Epitome Invocation banner. Similar to other event-exclusive weapons, Elegy of the End is not featured in the regular Wanderlust Invocation banner.
Related | Genshin Impact Elegy of the End Weapon Ascension Materials
Thankfully, on November 2, 2021, players are getting a re-run of Elegy of the End. If you had missed the chance to get Elegy of the End in the past—now is the right time.
Elegy of the End Weapon Stats
Here are the weapon stats for Elegy of the End bow.
- Rarity – ✮✮✮✮✮
- Base ATK – 608
- Secondary Stat Type – Energy Recharge%
- Secondary Stat – 55.1%
- Weapon Skill – The Parting Refrain
- A part of the “Millennial Movement” that wanders amidst the winds. Increases Elemental Mastery by 60. When the Elemental Skills or Elemental Bursts of the character wielding this weapon hit opponents, that character gains a Sigil of Remembrance.
- This effect can be triggered once every 0.2s and can be triggered even if said character is not on the field. When you possess 4 Sigils of Remembrance, all of them will be consumed and all nearby party members will obtain the “Millennial Movement: Farewell Song” effect for 12s.
- “Millennial Movement: Farewell Song” increases Elemental Mastery by 100 and increases ATK by 20%. Once this effect is triggered, you will not gain Sigils of Remembrance for 20s. Of the many effects of the “Millennial Movement,” buffs of the same type will not stack.
Check out our Genshin Impact 2.2 guides page for other coverage related to the version 2.2 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!