Being one of the most popular and commercially successful gacha games, the Genshin Impact community is expecting a lot from miHoYo when it comes to the game’s one-year anniversary celebration rewards.

While we cannot say that miHoYo is standing up to players’ expectations when it comes to celebratory rewards. But we can say that they are planning a lot of events and other activities in celebration of Genshin Impact’s first anniversary.

Related | Genshin Impact Spectral Secrets Event Complete Guide

We have shared the list of Genshin Impact anniversary special community events that are currently happening or are about to happen in the coming weeks.

Genshin Impact Anniversary Special Community Events, Rewards and How to Participate

Here is the list of Genshin Impact’s anniversary special community events, their rewards, and the basic steps of participation.

“An Unforgettable Journey” Web Event

  • Event Duration: September 28 – October 12
  • Event Rewards: Primogems, Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero’s Wit
  • Event Description: During the event, Travelers can watch their own anniversary theater and relive their experiences of their journey. After watching, Travelers will not only obtain a reward for viewing but can also exchange rewards with their friends, such as Primogems and Mora.
  • How to Participate: Through the links posted by each official community on September 28

“A Message in Time” Web Event

  • Event Duration: September 29 – October 7
  • Event Rewards: Blessing of the Welkin Moon ×1 (Chance to Win: 10%), Mora ×100,000 (Chance to Win: 90%)
  • Event Description: During the event, Travelers can take part in a raffle by creating their own anniversary cards. After the event ends, we will randomly select 10% of the participants to receive the Blessing of the Welkin Moon ×1. The remaining participants who are not selected will be rewarded with Mora ×100,000.
  • How to Participate: Through the links posted by each official community on September 29

Anniversary Congratulatory Art Repost Prize Giveaway

  • Event Duration: September 25 – September 29
  • Event Rewards: iPhone 13 Pro Max ×3, share daily to participate in the raffle for cash prizes
  • Platforms: Twitter and Facebook
  • How to Access Event: Through the official Genshin Impact accounts on Facebook and Twitter

Genshin Impact Anniversary Event “Recording Your Anniversary Memories”

  • Event Duration: September 28 – October 7
  • Event Rewards: Primogems ×100 (1,000 winners)
  • Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and HoYoLAB
  • How to Access Event: Through the official Genshin Impact accounts on Facebook and Twitter

Genshin Impact Anniversary Event “Let’s Solve Word Puzzles”

  • Event Duration: October 7 – October 13
  • Event Rewards: Primogems ×100 (1,000 winners)
  • Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, and HoYoLAB
  • How to Access Event: Through the official Genshin Impact accounts on Facebook and Twitter

“The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Cosplay Submission Contest

  • Event Duration: September 22 – October 20
  • Event Rewards: Primogems, Apple AirPods, Razor DeathAdder V2, Fateful Gift Series Merchandise Set (Random Character)
  • Platform: HoYoLAB
  • How to Access Event: HoYoLAB

Ongoing Anniversary Events

Here is the list of Genshin Impact anniversary events that are currently underway.

“The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Photo Submission Contest

  • Event Duration: September 1 – October 11
  • Event Rewards: Primogems, Paimon Food Theme Blind Box (Full Set), Trick-or-Treat Party-themed Merchandise Set (Random Character), 1-month subscription of Discord Nitro
  • Platform: HoYoLAB
  • How to Access Event: Click here

“The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Fan Art Submission Contest

  • Event Duration: September 16 – October 17
  • Event Rewards: Primogems, Apple iPad 10.2″, Apple AirPods, Trick-or-Treat Party-themed Merchandise Set (Random Character)
  • Platform: HoYoLAB
  • How to Access Event: Click here

“The Promise of a Worldly Encounter” Video Submission Contest

  • Event Duration: September 16 – October 17
  • Event Rewards: Primogems, Apple AirPods, Razor DeathAdder V2, Trick-or-Treat Party-themed Merchandise Set (Random Character)
  • Platform: HoYoLAB
  • How to Access Event: Click here

Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.

We are hiring game guide writers!

Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.