The Sunset Cloud Angler is one of the new fish in Genshin Impact players need to get the Serendipity fishing rod from the Sumeru Fishing Association. And since Sunset Cloud Angler got added with the version 3.0 update that introduced the fourth region, Sumeru, to the players. Not every player knows where to fish Sunset Cloud Angler. This guide will share the location of all Sunset Cloud Angler fishing spots.
All Sunset Cloud Angler Fishing Spot in Genshin Impact
Six fishing spots in the Sumeru region offer Sunset Cloud Angler fish. Moreover, each site offers one or more Lazurite Axe Marlin fish that you can catch only between 18:00 – 06:00 in-game time. Moreover, once you have cleared a fishing spot, you must wait 72 hours to reset. Afterward, you can go to the same fishing spots and catch Sunset Cloud Angler.
Looking to get other Aranara Series weapons in Genshin Impact? Here is a list of guides that will help:
- How to Get Forest Regalia Claymore in Genshin Impact
- How to Unlock King’s Squire Bow in Genshin Impact
- How to Get Sapwood Blade Sword in Genshin Impact
- How to Unlock Moonpiercer Polearm in Genshin Impact
- How to Unlock Fruit Of Fulfillment Catalyst in Genshin Impact
Here are the locations where you can fish Sunset Cloud Angler fish in Genshin Impact:
- Sunset Cloud Angler location 1 – Near Devantaka Mountain Teleport Waypoint
- Sunset Cloud Angler location 2 – Near Vanarana tree area.
- Sunset Cloud Angler location 3 – Near Yazdaha Pool Teleport Waypoint
- Sunset Cloud Angler location 4 – North of Vimara Village
- Sunset Cloud Angler location 5 – At the docks of Sumeru City
- Sunset Cloud Angler location 6 – South of Port Ormos Waveride Waypoint
You will find the Sumeru Fishing Association at Port Ormos. You can stop there if you need some materials before catching the Sunset Cloud Angler fish.
Which Bait To Use For Catching Sunset Cloud Angler Fish in Genshin Impact?
You must use the Sugardew Bait to catch the Sunset Cloud Angler fish in Genshin Impact. To craft the Sugardew Bait, you need one Harra Fruit and one Sumeru Rose. Once you have them, go to any Alchemy Stand, interact and navigate to the Bait section, and craft the Sugardew Bait.
Select the Sugardew Bait before throwing the hook at the above fishing spots. Only then can you catch the Sunset Cloud Angler fish.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 3.0 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.