Genshin Impact 2.5 “When the Sakura Bloom” update is ready for its February 16th release. The new update will introduce a brand new playable character, Yae Miko, new Archon Quest, a new weekly boss, Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto, a myriad of new and returning events, and other things.
The hype for Genshin Impact 2.5 update is real and as a result of that many players want to know about each and every new addition that the upcoming patch is going to introduce in the game.
Seeing that, we have put together a summarized version of Genshin Impact 2.5 patch notes along with the original official one that players can check out right now.
Here is What’s New in Version 2.5
Not every player is fond of—or has time to—checking out the full patch notes. With that in mind, here is a more simplified version of the patch notes that shares the major content additions that players can experience with the release of the version 2.5 update.
A challenging exploration event in Enkanomiya with new mechanics
- Yae Miko joining as a new five-star character
- Story Quests for Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko
- New Trounce Domain opponent and enemies
- Raiden Shogun and Sangonomiya Kokomi up for reruns
- A chance to create and share your own domains
- Two Concept Art for the new Liyue Area: the Chasm
Genshin Impact 2.5 Update Official Patch Notes
Here is the official and un-edited version of Genshin Impact 2.5 “When the Sakura Bloom” update patch notes:
5-Star Character “Astute Amusement” Yae Miko (Electro)
- Vision: Electro
- Weapon: Catalyst
- About: Lady Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine also serves as the editor-in-chief of Yae Publishing House. Unexpected intelligence and cunning are hidden under her beautiful appearance.
- Kagura’s Verity (5-Star Catalyst)
- Oathsworn Eye (4-Star Catalyst)
- “Three Realms Gateway Offering” event: Take part and obtain the event-exclusive weapon “Oathsworn Eye” (Catalyst)
- During the event, explore the darkness-covered Enkanomiya, using Light Realm Sigils to upgrade your Bokuso Box. Upgrade your Bokuso Box to a certain level to obtain Oathsworn Eye (Catalyst) and its refinement materials, and rewards such as Crown of Insight. Complete the Event exploration quests to obtain Primogems, Weapon Ascension Materials, and more.
- Event Duration
- 2022/02/17 10:00 until the end of Version 2.5
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest: “Chapter II: Act II – Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow”
- And complete the World Quest “Erebos’ Secret”
New Main Story
- Raiden Shogun’s Story Quest “Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II – Transient Dreams”
- Yae Miko’s Story Quest “Divina Vulpes Chapter: Act I – The Great Narukami Offering”
- “Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto”
- This is the form that the puppet that inherited the Raiden Shogun’s authority takes when she is opposing those who threaten Eternity.
- Shadowy Husk: Standard Bearer, Shadowy Husk: Line Breaker, and Shadowy Husk: Defender
- An enigmatic warrior of darkness.
- New Recipes: “Sangayaki,” “Udon Noodles,” and “Fukuuchi Udon.”
- New Namecards: “Celebration: Binge Vessel,” “Yae Miko: Kitsune Dreaming,” and “Travel Notes: Awakening.”
- New Achievements added to the “Wonders of the World” category.
- New Furnishings: “Leisure Device: On the Pulse” and “Sub-Space Cabochon: In Soaring Flight.”
- New Living Being: Coral Butterfly, which can be caught during the “Three Realms Gateway Offering” event. (In subsequent Versions, they can be redeemed through the Teapot Traveling Salesman. Please pay attention to subsequent Version details.)
- “Wanderer’s Advice” is newly added to the weekly redeemable items in the Realm Depot.
- “Dynamic Range” and “Output Settings” newly added in Settings > Audio.
- Newly added icon hints to the Artifacts filtering interface.
- Adds the feature of adding Weapons at once to the Destruction System.
- Adds some prompts for loading screens.
[Note: To check Spiral Abyss changes, check out the original post]
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.5 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.