Genshin Impact 1.6 update is right around the corner. The developers’ miHoYo have shared details on new features and quality of life changes coming to the game with the version 1.6 update. In the wake of that, we are here to discuss all the new changes coming to the game with the Genshin Impact version 1.6 update, which will release on June 9, 2021.
Major changes coming to Genshin Impact with Version 1.6 update
One of the most annoying aspects of the newly introduced Genshin Impact housing system was, talking to Tubby, again and again, to navigate through different menus.
Another set of bad experiences included – players not being able to use the crafting bench while in co-op, finding a teammate who is not within range was a quest itself.
Genshin Impact is not a perfect game. But, it is a game where the developers’ pay close attention to their community. Many changes coming with the Genshin Impact 1.6 update includes changes and features requested by the community.
With that being said, here are the major quality of life changes and features coming with the version 1.6 update.
- Higher load limit for Serenitea Pot. [Load limit is increased. But, it will depend on players’ device]
- You can roll back between different Menu’s and Options while talking to Tubby. [You don’t have to listen to Tubby’s dialogues again and again.]
- The room on the second floor[player’s housing] unlocks with version 1.6 update.
- Players can use crafting bench in co-op, starting post version 1.6 update.
- Teammate marker added. [If a player is not within the map range. A teammate marker will get added at the edge of the map.]
Major additions coming with future updates
- Paved roads and stones with floating furnishings will get added in a future update.
- Companion move-in feature coming soon.
Read the full developers’ discussion from here.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.