Genshin Impact 1.6 update Livestream that aired on May 28, 2021, confirmed the leaks on Klee’s re-run banner and Kazuha’s debut character event wish banner. Both Klee and Kazuha are coming with Genshin Impact 1.6 update. However, the featured four-star characters for both banner are not yet disclosed, at least officially.
Thanks to Genshin Impact leaker, Lumie, we have a lead on what Klee’s re-run banner will possibly offer in terms of four-star characters.
Four Star characters on Klee’s re-run banner
Klee’s re-run banner is releasing with Genshin Impact 1.6 update on June 9, 2021. Moreover, as per the data-mined information from current trial data, Klee’s re-run banner will feature –
- Fischl – four-star Electro user from Mondstadt.
- One of the best four-star DPS characters.
- Sucrose – four-star Anemo user from Mondstadt.
- One of the best four-star Support characters, especially, with the upcoming Elemental Mastery buff.
- Barbara – four-star Hydro user from Mondstadt.
- Healer, Support, DPS? [can be achieved, if you have a good set of artifacts].
Now, as Lumie mentioned, the four-star characters on Klee’s banner are subject to change. We totally agree on that. Until and unless it is officially announced, players should treat the above four-star featured characters information as a placeholder.
We will update this article when there is any official update on this topic.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.