Despite fair warning from miHoYo after Genshin Impact leaks went rampant, Twitter user Zeniet has shared short footage on the new housing system and a brief description of Genshin Impact 1.5 update’s content. The new leaked footage shows how extensive the upcoming Housing System in Genshin Impact is as players can keep pets like dogs and cats, they can decorate the house with portraits, shelves, furniture and a plethora of other decorative stuffs.
The upcoming Housing System of Genshin Impact is massive, from the leaked footage we can see that players houses are on a remote island and its big, real big. Even though we know that these things are subject to change in the live version of Genshin Impact, the sheer size of the island and the intricate housing system shows a great potential than any other recent content additions in the game.
Note: The Island may only be part of the dev kit and it may not be related to housing in the final version. It’s not confirmed yet. Please treat leaks as leaks and wait for official confirmation.
Genshin Impact 1.5 update content
Here is a brief list of new content(subject to change) coming with Genshin Impact 1.5 update.
- Three new events
- One new Weekly and World boss(Dahaka and the electro Abyss Herald)
- New Artifact Domain/2 Artifacts
- Housing System(subject to change)
- Teapot Spirit name is Tubby
- Zhongli may get a Re-run banner
- No Chasm
Genshin Impact Eula and Yanfei leak highlights
To sum up this article, here are some important things about Eula and Yanfei that every Genshin Impact players should know.
- Eula is a descendant of the ancient nobles – the same nobles whom Venti and Venessa fought off to make Mondstadt free.
- Yanfei is half human and half Adepti, just like Ganyu.
- Eula is a Cryo user whose weapon of choice is a Claymore.
- Yanfei is a Pyro user whose weapon of choice is a Catalyst.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.