Take yourself on a colorful journey as you travel though the various fruit kingdoms! Fruit Land is another entry into the ever popular match-3 genre with a fruity theme. We’ll help you score high with our Fruit Land cheats, tips and tricks strategy guide!
1. Try to make the superfruits!
In true match-3 puzzler fashion, you can create super pieces by combining fruit in certain manners. Superfruits will help you reach your goal faster, so don’t avoid them!
- Sliced Fruit: created by matching 4 fruit. When sliced fruits are matched, they slice up their entire row or column.
- Fruitbomb: created by matching fruit in a “L” or “T” pattern. These fruit explode and match all the surrounding fruit.
- Colorfruit: created by matching 5 fruit. They look like wheels with different colors on them. Moving these onto any type of fruit will cause all fruit of that type on the board to be instantly matched, no matter their locations.
2. Use as few moves as possible!
As mentioned above, utilizing the delicious destructive power of superfruits can help you cut down on move usage. This is important because when you finish getting rid of all the worms, a random fruit on the board will be turned into a fruitbomb. How many you get depends on how many moves you have left. Just the formation of a fruitbomb alone is worth 1,000 points, not counting the additional bonus from the detonation afterwards! The finishing bonus is key to getting 3-stars on a level. As you progress into different worlds, the finishing bonus will change.
3. Check in for your daily bonus!
Be sure to launch the game at least once every day so you can get your daily bonus! You get to spin a flower wheel once for free every day for a booster, which can normally only be obtained by buying golden apples with real money.
4. Take your time and plan out your moves!
Remember, speed is never the key in these kinds of games. Take your time, and think out your moves. You have no time limit, but you do have a move limit, which means you want to make your moves count. Utilize superfruits to get to your objectives faster, and think outside the box! See a worm that has no readily available matches nearby? Try hitting it with a sliced fruit!
If you have any other questions or suggestions, leave a comment below!