Set in a snow apocalypse, Frozen City is a city-building simulation game from Century Games where players take on the role of chief of the last town on Earth. The game offers survival elements mixed with a bit of simulation, like gathering and collecting resources, assigning workers, rebuilding society, and more.
Related | Space Flight Simulator Mod Apk v18.104.22.168
While the game is free on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store, it is plagued with ads that worsen the player experience. As a result, players look for free download links of Frozen City Mod APK v1.0.5, a version that removes ads.
To help players, we have shared the working download link for Frozen City Mod APK v1.0.5. At the same time, we talk about the APK file size and the steps for installing the said APK on your Android device.
Disclaimer: If you want the authentic Frozen City experience, we recommend you download the game officially via the Google Play Store. Not only does it support the developers, it also helps maintain a fair environment.
Frozen City Mod Apk v1.0.5 (Remove Ads) Free Download
The Frozen City Mod APK v1.0.5 file sizes up to 352 MB. So, if you want to play the modded version of Frozen City with no ads and other improvements, you can use the below download link to get the Mod APK file.
- Download the APK file from the above link;
- Open the File Manager on your phone and navigate to the Downloaded Files folder;
- Allow installation of unknown sources, if you haven’t done so yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources;
- Once the APK is installed, open the Frozen City application;
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In case you get the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Frozen City is currently available for Android and iOS devices.