After months of anticipation, Free Fire Max has finally been released globally. For those who don’t know, Free Fire Max is the enhanced version of the popular battle royale game, Free Fire.
The title features many advanced features and upgraded graphics as compared to the standard version. Since Free Fire Max is an upgraded version, players will require a high-end smartphone to run it.
The fans can now download the Free Fire Max from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Nevertheless, if anyone is encountering downloading issues, here’s the direct download link to its APK and OBB files.
Here’s an essential guide for those who want to install the latest version of Free Fire Max.
How to download Free Fire Max
APK Download Link: Will be added soon
OBB Download Link: Will be added soon
- Download the Free Fire Max APK file from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefiremax.
- Launch the game and login with your account to play the latest Free Fire Max.
As mentioned earlier, Free Fire Max APK file size is around 47 MB, and the OBB weighs around 848 MB. Thus, it will require approx. 2 GB of free storage on your smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.