A new Fortnite update is now live in all regions on iOS and Android, introducing new content to the game as well as balance tweaks and some small UI improvement for mobile platforms.
The biggest addition of the Fortnite v6.31 update is the Team Rumble Limited Time Mode. In this mode, teams of players have to eliminate 100 people to win. Killed players respawn with their inventory intact, so things get hectic quite quickly. Additionally, the mode features uncommon or better weapons.
Another major addition of the new Fortnite update is the Legendary and Epic Pump Shotgun, which deals quite a lot of pain to opponents.
Some gameplay tweaks have also been made with the update, you can check them out below.
- Reduced the in-air speed when using the Glider Redeploy feature in supported game modes.
- Added functionality that allows the placement of map markers in the world without needing to go into the fullscreen map.
- You’ll be able to look at a position in the world and use the “Place Marker” keybind to place a map marker. This command will only be available by default while in Combat Mode.
- This command is defaulted to Left on the D-pad for controllers and the Middle Mouse button for PC and Mac.
- For Mobile players, this command will be bound to an optional button in the HUD Layout Tool.
- Added the ability to pick up and throw back Dynamite with a lit fuse.
- To throw the Dynamite with a lit fuse, get near it and use the interact key.
Fortnite is now available on iOS and Android as well as PC and consoles in all regions.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!