A new update is now available on all formats across all regions for Fortnite, introducing new content as well as new mobile-specific fixes.
The new Fortnite update, update v6.30, introduces a new weapon, the Mounted Turret as well as the Food Fight Limited Time Event, where players have to battle it out using food. If you ever wished for a true food fight coming to Fortnite, now’s your chance to see it in action.
The new update also comes with some mobile-specific fixes, which you can check out below.
- Honk button added to extra buttons in the HUD Layout Tool for all your vehicular honking needs.
- Elimination feed can now be relocated in the HUD Layout Tool.
- The auto-pickup weapons and auto-open doors options will now be defaulted to off for new players.
- App icon now fills to the edge on newer Android versions.
- UI now accounts for the notches in the display of the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL.
- Enabled shader cache on the Pixel2XL to address memory issues.
Fortnite is now available in all regions on iOS and Android devices, as well as on consoles and PC.