Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 update is underway. While players are busy completing the Week One challenges to earn XP to level up the battle pass, Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 2 challenges have been data-mined. And, we have a whole new list of nuanced weekly quests and challenges—a mix of milestones, exploration, tasks, and other similar actions and activities.
With Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 2, players get nine new Weekly quests and challenges that they can complete to obtain XP points to level up the battle pass.
Completing the Weekly quests and challenges in Fortnite is a must-task for both F2P and Battle Pass owners as each challenge will reward players with 15,000 XP.
Related | What Comes With RoboCop Skin in Fortnite
With that in mind, we prepared a handy list of all quests and challenges you will find in Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 2 of Fortnite, all to help you out with your endeavor on clearing the different challenges and quest to earn XP.
All Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 2
Here is the complete list of all Weekly quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 2:
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (0/5)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (0/5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (0/3)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (0/10)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at The Screwballer (0/1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (0/2)
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (0/1)
- Spend Bars (0/500)
- Buy items from Vending Machines or Mending Machines (0/5)
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.