Fortnite X Dragon Ball collab is right on the horizon. While players are eagerly waiting to equip the Kamehameha mythic weapon to wreak havoc, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 12 quests and challenges have been data-mined and leaked.
With Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 12, players get nine new weekly quests and challenges—a mix of milestones, exploration, tasks, and other similar actions and activities that they can complete to obtain XP points to level up the battle pass.
Completing the weekly quests and challenges in Fortnite is a must-task for both F2P and Battle Pass owners as each challenge will reward players with 15,000 XP.
With that in mind, we prepared a handy guide that lists all quests and challenges you will find in Chapter 3, Season 3, Week 12 of Fortnite, all to help you out with your endeavour on clearing the different challenges and quest to earn XP.
All Challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 12
Here is the complete list of all Weekly quests and challenges that you will find in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 12:
- Dislodge runaway boulders (0/6)
- Collect Bars at Lazy Lagoon (0/100)
- Headshot opponents with the Prime Shotgun (0/5)
- Damage players with the Ripsaw Launcher (0/200)
- Hit shots with the Two-Shot Shotgun (0/10)
- Tame wildlife in a single match (0/3)
- Land at Groovy Grove or Fungi Farm and Travel to The Glow in a single match (0/2)
- Eliminate an opponent with a melee weapon (0/1)
- Upgrade a charged SMG at an Upgrade Bench (0/1)
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.