The challenges for the Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 8 are officially here, and players can earn up to a whopping 225,000 XP this week. One of the tasks in Week 8 is to talk to Haven, Shanta, or Galactico.
Completing this challenge is relatively easy if players know the exact location of these NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3. Therefore, here’s an essential guide to completing this Week 8 challenge in Fortnite Season 1.
Fortnite – Haven, Shanta, and Galactico spawn locations in Chapter 3 Season 1
Players can find Haven, Shanta, and Galactico at the following locations in Fortnite Chapter 3:
- Haven: Near Haven’s Oasis lake west of Chonker’s Speedway
- Galactico: On the football pitch at Tilted Towers
- Shanta: Southeast of Condo Canyon
Once you find any of the NPC, go near them and press the following keys as per your gaming system:
- PC [Keyboard] – Press the E key to talk
- Xbox – Press the X button
- PlayStation – Press Square button
- Switch – Press the X button
Remember that these are the default keys for different platforms in order to talk to any NPC in Fortnite. If you’ve configured the keybinds, navigate to settings>> keyboard>> controls to check the exact key for you.
After that, the challenge will be marked as completed, and the respective amount of XP will be credited into the Fortnite account.
Players can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 8 challenges below:
- Talk to Haven, Shanta, or Galactico (0/1)
- Eliminate an opponent in Tilted Towers (0/1)
- Restore health by consuming Klomberries (0/30)
- Destroy different types of Cactus plants (0/3)
- Glide for 150 meters after launching from a Klombo’s blowhole (0/150)
- Dance for Llana at a Vending Machine for 5 seconds (0/1)
- Take pizza slices from a Pizza Party item (0/2)
- Deal explosive damage (0/100)
- Spend Gold Bars (0/200)
If you still have any questions regarding this Fortnite challenge, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.