nCore Games, the developers behind FAUG – Fearless and United Guards, have opened its early access for a limited number of players. In the latest early access update, players will get a chance to play the newest Team Deathmatch Mode. Besides this, plenty of new features have been added as well in FAUG’s latest beta version. FAUG mobile game is set in various multiplayer maps like Bazaar, where players can battle against random opponents.
If you haven’t got access to FAUG multiplayer early access, we’ve got you covered. Below we have provided the APK download link through which one can participate in the FAUG early access.
How to download FAUG multiplayer early access APK?
The APK file of the FAUG early access is 40 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 250 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/2Ue9gpU
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3w4QCOD
- Download the FAUG early access APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.ncoregames.faugmp
- Launch FAUG from the home screen and enjoy the game.
FAUG multiplayer early access FAQ’s
- What’s the full form of FAUG?
FAU-G full form is Fearless And United-Guards.
- Who is the developer of FAUG?
FAUG game is developed by Bengaluru-based nCore Games.
- How to register for FAUG multiplayer early access?
- Click here to register for FAUG multiplayer early access.
- Hit the Install button.
- Wait until the installation completes.
- Login to the account to play FAUG early access.
- When is FAUG Lite releasing officially?
nCore Games is yet to announce the lite version of FAUG.
Stay tuned with us to receive latest information and updates for FAUG- Fearless and United Guards.